Admissions & Enrolment
Click on "DATE AND TIME OF INTERACTION SCHEDULE" below to view the date and time of Interaction and verification of documents.
The Online Admission Application Form for Pre-Nursery for the Academic Year 2022-23 are closed.
1. Parents are requested to arrive only at the time allotted to them.
2. Parents have to bring a print out of online application form along with
Xerox copy of all the supporting documents at the time of interaction:-
a) Birth Certificate - Birth Certificate issued by the relevant government
agency from the place of birth of the child.
b) Affidavit will not be accepted in lieu of birth certificate
c) Catholics should present their Baptism Certificate.
d) One Passport size photo of the child taken within the last one month
with name and date printed on it.
e) Address proof of the parents. (Voter Id card/Electricity Bill/Ration card).
f) Aadhar card of the parents.
g) Aadhar card of the child (if available).
h) Post card Size of Family Photo.
3. Both the parents along with the ward should be present at the time of interaction and no other persons shall be entertained.
4. If any parent along with the ward fails to report at the above mentioned date and time, the Registration/Interaction will stand cancelled. No further notice in this regard shall be given to the parents.
5. All communication with regard to admission shall be done through the school website and through SMS notification on the registered mobile number only. School shall not be held responsible for undelivered or rejected SMS.
6. All admission related queries shall be forwarded only to email@example.com or mobile number – 7407482320.
7. You are requested to follow all the protocol related to Covid -19 while you come for the interaction.
All admission related queries shall be forwarded only to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mobile number – 7407482320.