Admissions & Enrollment
Dear Parents / Guardians,
Online Admission form for the Academic Year 2022-23 for Pre – Nursery will be available from 25th September 2021 to 15th October 2021
For more details about the admission kindly visit our school website: -
Online Application Form
The Online Admission Application Form for Pre-Nursery for the academic year 2022-23 will be available from 25th September 2021 to 15th October 2021.
Admission Form Fee
The apply link will be active from 25th September 2021 to 15th October 2021.
Note: The Admission form fee is non-refundable. You are requested to check all the eligibility criteria properly.
The list of documents to be kept ready before filling the application form
1. Birth Certificate of the Child.
2. Aadhar card of the child
3. Residential Address proof(Electricity Bill/Ration Card) .
4. Passport Size photograph of Child.
Children born between 01.04.2018 and 31.03.2019 are only eligible for admission to PRE-NURSERY. (Registration of Birth Certificate within a month after the birth is valid).
St. Francis Nursery School, Bagdogra
Steps to follow
1. Fill Application Form Online.
2. Pay Online Admission Fee after filling Form.
3. Dates for document verification will be informed via SMS on your mobile number mentioned in the form.
4. Successfully selected Candidates will be informed via SMS and the list will be displayed on the website as well.
Documents Required for Verification
The following documents are to be presented at the time of document verification, the date and time of which will be informed via SMS:
1) The Application-Form downloaded from the site with one copy of recent stamp-sized colour photograph of the applicant and a postcard size family photograph (only father, mother, child).
2)Birth Certificate (i.e original Municipality Registration Certificate). (Catholic children will produce the baptism certificate along with the letter of the Parish Priest, besides the above).
3) Residential Address proof (Electricity Bill/Ration Card).
In case of any concern after submitting the application form related to online application fee payment, the user is requested to message the following details on Whatsaap (9901746032)
1. Registration No
2. Student's Name
3. Father's Name
4. Mobile Number
5. Brief description of your concern
NOTE: While paying admission form fee, after the payment is done you are requested to wait for sometime for the page to redirect back to the application page and the payment status to be marked as paid and Form status will show Pending which means form is submitted.