Admissions & Enrollment
1. Parents are requested to enroll your ward on the date and time allotted to you.
2. If any parent fails to report at the allotted time, the Admission will stand cancelled. No further notice in this regard shall be given to the parents.
3. The Management reserves the right to have the last word in all matters related to admission.
4. Admission Fee - Rs. 25,000/-. The payment mode is online only. Admission Fee once paid is non-refundable.
5. The Admission Fee has to be paid before the Admission and the receipt should be produced at the time of admission.
6. All communication with regard to admission shall be done through the school website (https://stfrancisschoolbagdogra.com) and through SMS notification on the registered mobile number only. School shall not be held responsible for undelivered SMS.
ADMISSION FEE PAYMENT
Pay the fees online from the link below.
After making the payment you will receive an email of the payment made, you have to take the print out of the mail showing the payment details. The printed payment receipt has to be brought to school on the dates mentioned in the selected list while taking admissions.
Note: Admission Fee Non-Refundable, only the selected students need to pay the Admission Fee.
ADMISSION AFTER FEE PAYMENT
Documents to be produced
The following documents needs to be produced on the date (mentioned on selected list) of admission:
1. One Passport size Photo of the Child
2. Copy of the Birth Certificate
3. Caste Certificate (If applicable)
4. Health Fitness Certificate (From Government Doctor)
5. Admission Fee Payment Receipt
6. Aadhar Card of the Child.
Note: Both Mother and Father are expected to be present along with the child on the date of Admission.
All admission related queries shall be forwarded only to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mobile number – 7407482320.